The CSPC respects the privacy of its App users and will protect that privacy as vigorously as possible.
CSPC does not collect information that personally identifies individuals except when individuals provide such specific information on a voluntary basis. There may be occasions where specific personal information is requested (such as your name and email address) is to log in and use the Conference Mobile App. In all such cases, CSPC will undertakes that such information will be kept strictly confidential.
CSPC does reserve the right, however, to perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics, in order to measure interest in and use of the various sections of its sites so as to improve design and navigation.. Only aggregated data from these analyses, not individual data, will be used for this purpose.
The App contains material which is owned by or provided by CSPC. Any data or comments you submit to the App may be publicly viewable. You are responsible for the log in and security of your password when you use the App You can find out what data we collect and how it is used in our Privacy Notice.
You acknowledge and agree that you have freely and voluntarily entered into the use of the App.
Use of the App
As a registered CSPC 2022 attendant, you have the use of the App.
You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s), and for the acts and omissions of any third party that accesses the App through use of your password, as if such acts and omissions were your own.
App Change of Terms
CSPC has the right, in our sole discretion, to update or modify these Terms at any time. Modifications to these Terms will be posted with a change to the App and will be posted on the App and will be held for 30 days post conference date.
If any modification to these Terms is not acceptable to you, you should cease accessing, browsing and otherwise using the app.
Limit of Liability
CSPC is not responsible and not liable for any information, products, or services provided by other web sites that link to or from the App.
You, must obtain, and maintain all software, hardware and anything other requirements for the use of the App at your expense. For example mobile software upgrade.
Access to the App
The CSPC grants to you an access to the App, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the App for personal, educational, and lawful purposes.
- You will not modify the Content of the App.
- You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this App by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of etiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct. Using the App in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including, without limitation, the App itself); using the App for unauthorized relays through any third party systems; attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet; using the App to engage in unsolicited commercial email, or to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party’s); using the App to engage in flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effectively impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other denial of service attacks;
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this App.
- You acknowledge that you have only a limited right to use of this App.
- You acknowledge that the CSPC does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this App.
- You acknowledge that CSPC is not directly or indirectly responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may have as a result of your use of this App.
- You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Canada with respect to your use of the App and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the website will take place in Canada.
The App contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, which may include, but is not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
Works and Material You Submit to the App
For all works or material submitted by you to the App, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted, us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, fully-paid up license to use, reproduce, create derivative works, publicly distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, assume any sound recording rights or moral rights of attribution or integrity, transmit, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print and electronic form, media and technology) for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such works or materials. Except as limited under applicable law, and subject to any functionality on the App allowing you to restrict access, you also permit any other App user to access, view, store or reproduce the works or materials consistent with the provision entitled “Your Right to Use the App”.
Material You Submit to the App
As you use the App, You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the App any works or material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any works or material are not so protected rests entirely with you.
Termination of the Use of the App
All trademarks appearing on the App are the property of their respective owners. You gain no rights of any nature whatsoever in trademarks, service marks or trade names found in the App through your use of the App. Your email address will be shared with the registered Partners at the CSPC 2022 Conference if you use the conference app or visit their on-line digital booth.